4a Dinmore Street, Woombye, Queensland 4559
Offers Over $360,000
Large Vacant Block In The Heart of Woombye
If a lush and leafy hideaway where you can create your own sanctuary appeals, you may want to consider this lovely location. In the process of being subdivided from a larger parcel of land with a Development Approval in place, this gently sloping 1207m2 block will be accessed via a private easement driveway and is located just 400m from the main street of Woombye. You can wander up for a coffee or a lazy Sunday breakfast.
- Large building envelope with plenty of potential uses STCA
- Block dimensions approximately 22m wide and 54.5m in depth
- Well vegetated with mature trees but able to be cleared if preferred
- Gently slopes down towards a seasonal creek adjoining a local park
- Current sewerage easement is being realigned to improve building envelope
- Large enough to build a dual occupancy home – for the extended family
- Under 1km to Woombye State School, bus stop at the door for other schools
- Under 20 minutes to Sunshine Plaza, beaches, airport, university and hospitals
Depending on whether you prefer a private sanctuary surrounded by trees or an open view towards the Hinterland, this blank canvas allows you to craft your perfect home and outlook. Blocks this size so close to town are rare. This property is behind a tenanted property with the access driveway yet to be constructed - Call today to arrange a viewing.
##NB The image provided is an approximation of size and measurements. For exact dimensions, measurements and plans, please contact the listing agent.
- Land Size: 1207 m2
- Frontage Width: 22 m2
- Depth Left: 54 m2
- Depth Right: 54 m2