11 Paynters Pocket Ave, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
Fabulous Family Home - Potential For Dual Living!
Boasting a floor plan which has truly considered the needs of the modern family, this home provides the perfect blend of integrated open plan formal, informal and outdoor living areas, with a separate wing of the house creating space for the kids. Lots of creature comforts and recent additions make this house both super liveable and cost effective to maintain. Two very separate wings of the house, means this property has very strong potential for the creation of dual living or granny flat within the current floor space, ideal for the extended family.
- 4 living areas including a dedicated kid’s activity room
- Formal living room plus open plan family and dining room
- Fully screened covered alfresco plus a relaxing outdoor spa
- Practical family kitchen, large fridge space and breakfast bar
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Crimsafe screens throughout
- Solar panels to keep household running costs down
- Set on a tropical low maintenance 651m2 block
- Fully fenced yard for the kids and pets
- 5th bedroom/study ideally located for a home based business
- Our owner’s new house is completed, move in by Christmas!
Location, location! Just a 250m walk to Palmwoods State School, within a 750m walk to the local tennis club or 800m from the Palmwoods Aquatic Centre and only 1.6 from the town centre. This house is super liveable for the busy and active family. Buses are available to a selection of secondary colleges. Built in 2006 the house is getting close to needing a fresh coat of paint and some new carpets but it’s very liveable and provides scope for value adding in this very popular location.
Palmwoods is well known for its friendly and relaxed “Country Town” way of life with lots of walking trails, great eateries, and markets. Centrally located it makes for easy commuting. With beaches and major shopping, medical facilities, airport and university all within an easy 20 minute radius, it obeys all the rules for a well located and convenient place to live.
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 651 m2
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), Dining, Sporting Facility/ground, Bus Stop
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Hot Water System: electric
Other Features / Notes
Screened Outdoor Room