15 Holyn Close, Woombye, Queensland 4559
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
- Swimming Pool
Roll Up Your Sleeves - Potential Plus!
Sitting on an elevated 920m2 block just metres from the popular Nambour Christian College, this 4 bedroom plus study family home is ready for some cosmetic attention.
Great buying for the family who love space, the large yard and attractive pool overlooked by the covered pergola mean your next summer will feature a whole lot of splashing around for the family.
- 4 built in bedrooms, master with W.I.R and ensuite
- Two separate living areas, lounge and family room
- Purpose built home office for work or study
- Large covered patio for poolside entertaining
- Northerly aspect for year round enjoyment of the pool
- Plenty of room for kids and pets, veggies and gardens
- 2 air conditioners plus ceiling fans throughout
- Captures plenty of natural light and breeze
- A great opportunity to add value
This house has served its family well but it’s now time to downsize and for someone else to come and stamp their mark on the home. Built in 1999 its ready for paint and carpet and the kitchen and bathrooms which absolutely serviceable could benefit from a makeover. It’s location in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac is the icing on the cake. The back of the block is level and usable, the front lends itself to pretty terraced gardens.
Located right on the border of Nambour and Woombye means that commuting, school trips, weekly shopping and generally making your way round the Coast are a breeze. Within an easy 20 minutes you can be anywhere from the airport to the beach, Sunshine Plaza or the Hinterland, it truly is the heart of the Sunshine Coast.
Nambour Christian College: 330m
Nambour Transport Hub, Train and Bus: 2.9km
Burnside Primary and State High: 3.9km
Nambour Plaza: 2.8km
Nambour Mill Village: 2.7km
Nambour Cinemas: 2.8km
Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore: 16km
Sunshine Coast Airport: 19km
Surf Beaches: 18km
Montville: 17 km
- Aspect: North
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 920 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), School (high)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Hot Water System: solar