9 Rangeleigh Court, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
Offers Over $500,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
Neat as a Pin Just Move In
All the work is done on this very tidy home on a compact block. The light, bright and airy décor is complimented with plantation shutters and neutral tones with just the right balance of house and yard, without being either too big or feeling cramped. With fresh paint and carpet, appliances and window dressings the house presents lvery nicely and is priced to sell.
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Bright main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and patio access
- Central kitchen with gas cooktop and quality appliances
- Very functional integrated plan with living, dining and family zones
- N.E. facing under roof alfresco with a timber deck and attractive gardens
- Air-conditioned main bedroom and living zone, ceiling fans & insulation
- Walk to school, day care, parks, tennis, swimming pool and more
- Solar panels to help keep household running costs down
- Quiet and friendly cul-de-sac, mostly owner occupied
- Landscaped low maintenance yard perfect for kids and pets
- A grandbaby is on the way: our sellers are ready to pack!
Living in Palmwoods is definitely a lifestyle choice. Enjoy the village feel with a strong community connection with healthy living, the great outdoors, iconic eateries and coffee shops, music, plenty of places to walk and interact like our Community Garden, the local tennis club. A wide choice of beaches, Hinterland drives, major shopping and entertainment are all within 20 minutes making Palmwoods a very central location for making the most of what the Sunshine Coast has to offer. Our local train station makes commuting or even taking in a show in Brisbane very accessible and easy. We’re a friendly bunch too!
This home has so much to offer the downsizer or first home owner, the yard is flat and landscaped for easy care. If you do need even more space to run the kids and pets excess energy off, the local park and playground plus walking tracks are literally metres away.
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 463 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), School (pre), Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Sporting Facility/ground
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Hot Water System: gas