35a Stanley Street, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
Offers Over $470,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
Price, Presentation and Privacy!
What a perfect place to start your home ownership journey, or perhaps to down size to? Set in a quiet and private court the securely fenced 712m2 level block is ideal for the family with pets or small children. There is plenty of room and easy access for a larger caravan, motorhome, boat or trailer and for your friends and family to park when they come to visit. Well presented houses in Palmwoods under the $500,000 price mark are in high demand so don’t delay!
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite
- Separate formal sitting room
- Open plan kitchen, tv or toy nook and dining room
- Attractive Tassie Oak kitchen with quality appliances
- Large covered patio for year round entertaining
- Double lock up garage plus 2 garden sheds 6.2x1.6 total
- Attractive low care gardens with a good balance of usable space
- Rainwater tank and raised garden beds for easy gardening
- Close to town, school and transport in a friendly neighbourhood
This nicely presented home is in great condition, just move in and enjoy or stamp your own mark on it if you like. Just 1.3km from the heart of Palmwoods and its handy railway station, a range of coffee shops, the iconic Rick's Garage and Palmwoods Hotel. You will be close enough to town to walk into the many lifestyle and entertainment events in town such as Classic Car Shows, Jazz on the Green and the Time Warp Festival.
Palmwoods State School is just 2.4km drive, or shorter following local walking trails. There are plenty of neighbourhood parks and play grounds to throw a ball with the kids or the dog, share family barbecues and feed the ducks. Centrally located its quick and easy to get to larger shopping centres, the beach airport, or lovelyl coastal and mountain drives and walks. Life is good in Palmwoods you'll love living here.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 712 m2
- Walk to (vicinity of): Dining, Shops
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: electric