6 Rangeleigh Court, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
A Little Bit of Zen and A Whole Lot of Style!
Who doesn’t want a quieter and more relaxing life in this busy world? For many of us who choose to call Palmwoods home, we were drawn by the leafy suburb with its open spaces and easier pace. But not everyone is excited about caring for a big block with lots of maintenance. So in the spirit of having your cake and eating it too, we present 6 Rangeleigh Court for your consideration.
- Multiple integrated living and entertaining zones
- Wide stacker doors combining the sunroom and patio
- A compact block with Japanese inspired landscaping
- Great floor plan with good separation of the bedrooms
- Private master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite
- Central kitchen with quality appliances and island bench
- New appliances including Pyrolitic self cleaning oven
- Quality plantation shutters for privacy and classic appeal
- Heated spa for year round relaxing and entertaining
- 4.2Kw solar panels with micro inverters
- Adjacent to a well-equipped park for the children in the family
- The perfect way to enjoy a lot of space with only a little work
It can be hard to reconcile the love of an attractive garden and outdoor areas and an atmosphere of space and privacy with also wanting a low maintenance garden. That’s exactly what is on offer in this very appealing home, open plan and with plenty of natural light overlooking attractively landscaped low maintenance gardens. A separate enclosed sunroom quickly transforms to a larger entertaining space through wide timber stacker doors to include the patio with its all season café blinds.
The adjoining park with its playing equipment is far away enough not to encroach on your privacy and close enough to make use of for the children or grandchildren, and someone else does the mowing for you! If you do have school aged children at home the Palmwoods State School is just 400m away as are buses to a range of private and public secondary colleges
Air conditioned living spaces, quality plantation blinds and a very private spa make for an aesthetically pleasing and comfortable home.
The iconic eateries and coffee shops of Palmwoods are just 2km away, head to Montville for lunch just a 12 km drive or within 25 minutes you can reach the Sunshine Plaza, surf beaches and the Sunshine Coast Airport, or get to the Bruce Highway for your daily commute, just 8km away. Palmwoods is one of the most centrally accessible areas of the Coast. The local swimming pool, tennis club, cricket club, walking and riding trails and off leash dog park making for an extremely liveable place to call home.
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 464 m2
- Views: Bush, Garden
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), Bike Path, Dining, Park/nature Reserve, Sporting Facility/ground
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes