41 Lingara Ave, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Carspaces
- Swimming Pool
It’s Got The Lot On 1400m2 – Walk to Everything!
Time for a new beginning with some real space around you and the kids? Need a big shed, a pool, room for the kids to kick a ball, space to park the boat, van or both, grow veggies and raise chooks but just not up for a 10km round trip to get to school, sport, shops or a coffee? What about room for a granny flat or secondary residence? Excellent, save this address into your favourites file and put the open home in your calendar; or call for a look when it suits you!
- Well presented 4 bedroom family home with 2 living areas
- Separate master bedroom with robe and renovated ensuite
- Central lounge / dining room for some kid free time
- Open plan family living and dining space opening to the pergola
- 3 family bedrooms, all built in and with a family bathroom
- Lovely bright kitchen with new appliances, walk thru laundry
- Paved entertaining terrace with raised kitchen garden
- Horizon edge salt water pool, with solar heating option
- 2.5 bay 9m x 6m powered shed with vehicle access
- Split system air conditioners, fans and security screens
- Recently painted and recarpeted
- Secure fencing for children and pets
- Peaceful and private set at the end of a no through road
- Price reduced, our seller's instructions are clear - we want it sold!
With a back yard that hosts a very fine tree house in a shady Avocado tree, whether kicking a ball, collecting eggs or picking fresh veggies, the kids will have the kind of life where great memories are made. Better still there’s plenty of room for parking those extra cars that happen as the kids get older. In the meantime the Primary School is just over 500m walk away, or catch a bus fromthe end of your street to the secondary or Private Colleges. The Aquatic Centre, Cricket and Tennis Clubs are conveniently close. Take an easy 1km walk into town for coffee or a meal at the iconic Ricks Garage. For the commuters, leave the car in the garage and walk just 1.3km to the railway station, or the drive to the Bruce Highway is just 7.4 km away.
Larger blocks, on usable land are in high demand and rarely found. Subject to Council Approval there is even room for a secondary residence or granny flat. It truly doesn’t get much better for a comfortable family home on a big block and a walk to everything kind of lifestyle.
Palmwoods Town Centre 1km
Primary School 500m
Suncoast Christian College 4.8km
Nambour High 8km
Sunshine Plaza 17km
Alexandra Headland Surf Beach 20km
Sunshine Coast Airport 22km
- Aspect: North
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 4
- Land Size: 1408 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), Childcare, Bike Path, Dining, Shops, Sporting Facility/ground
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: solar