65 Old Orchard Drive, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
Sold for $577,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
As Good As New In Popular Old Orchard Estate!
Don’t delay in booking your inspection for this recently refurbished home in one of Palmwoods highest demand locations, the Old Orchard Estate. You’ll love the location framed by established trees, just metres from local parks, lakes, walking and biking trails. There’s plenty of room on the easy care 712m2 block for the garden enthusiast or the family with kids and pets, there’s even room for a pool and side access for the trailer.
- Brand new kitchen with stone benches and quality appliances
- Large private master bedroom, with robe and ensuite
- Recently painted throughout plus new carpets and fans
- Tinted windows and new crimsafe screens
- Separate carpeted formal living room
- Generous open plan family room flowing to the alfresco
- North East oriented covered patio set in tropical gardens
- 4th bedroom near the front of the house ideal for an office
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms at the opposite end of the house
Well known for its friendly, family atmosphere you’ll find a warm welcome in the Old Orchard Estate. The home has been tastefully refurbished in neutral tones, it’s neither too large nor too small meaning there is a generous amount of space in the back yard. Providing comfortable separation between the main bedroom and living room at one end of the house, a central open plan family room and the remaining bedrooms, makes for a home which will work for most families of any age.
Turn your hand to some vegetable growing in the raised garden beds, there’s already a tool shed and if it’s on your wish list there’s plenty of room for a pool. If walking or biking interest you, there are a wide range of lovely shady bush walks in this relatively flat part of Palmwoods, and for the more active a leisurely 2km walk into town for a coffee or breakfast.
Palmwoods State School is just 850m away, and also within easy walking distance are the local Aquatic Centre, Tennis Club and Cricket grounds. Great local eateries, the nearby railway station and quick access to the Hinterland towns makes Palmwoods a wonderful place to live.
Sunshine Coast Airport – 23km
Local Beaches – 21km
Sunshine Coast University – 19km
Sunshine Coast University Hospitals: 29km
Sunshine Plaza – 19km
Montville – 10km
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 712 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), Bike Path, Park/nature Reserve, Sporting Facility/ground
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes