16 Terrace Lea Court, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
The Bigger The Better!
Positioned at the end of a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac amongst other quality homes, this expansive 278m2 family home sits on a whopping 932m2 block. Designed with entertaining on a grand scale in mind the layout transitions smoothly from the wide double door entry, through integrated formal, informal and outdoor entertaining zones. Effective separation of each of the bedrooms delivers a practical and versatile family home.
- Massive master bedroom with direct patio access
- Huge ensuite with double vanity, spa bath and walk in robe
- 3 remaining bedrooms, 4th bedroom ensuited to a 3 way bathroom
- 39m2 central lounge and dining room for more formal gatherings
- Large family kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Spacious light filled family room, vaulted ceilings & clerestory windows
- Fabulous alfresco, big enough to fit all the family and friends
- Crimsafe security screens, ceiling fans, air conditioned living areas
- Solar panels to keep houshold running costs down
- Plenty of side access for a boat, van or swimming pool
- Our owner is ready to downsize; are you ready to upsize?
If you appreciate a large open home on a bigger than average block this property provides space for a growing family to spread out while still providing opportunities to spend time together in the multiple living zones. Conveniently located for schools, buses and commuting, it’s a winning formula for sure!
Palmwoods is well known for its friendly community, wide leafy streets, larger blocks of land and a slightly slower pace. Ideally and centrally located, it is one of the easiest locations on the Coast for convenient commuting. There are plenty of great local parks for kids and dog’s, walk to town for a lazy Sunday breakfast or visit the markets, community garden or musical events in the award winning Town Centre with its lovely open areas. The better you get to know Palmwoods the more you’ll love it, just ask a local!
Palmwoods State School 1.6km
Palmwoods Railway Station 800m
Palmwoods Aquatic Centre and Tennis Courts 750m
Palmwoods Tavern 800m
Rick’s Garage 1.6km
Alexandra Headland Patrolled Surf Beach 20Km
Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore 17km
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 932 m2
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), Childcare, Dining, Sporting Facility/ground
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: solar