370 Western Avenue, Montville, Queensland 4560
Sold for $808,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Carspaces
The Bucket List – Montville Acreage
Time to get the dream of living on acreage in the peaceful village of Montville off the bucket list and into reality? Located at the quieter end of Montville’s most sought after Avenue of prestige homes, the level easy care the 4000m2 block provides a perfectly peaceful and private setting. The large, quality built family home boasts lovely architect inspired vaulted ceilings and a built in skylight drenching the home in plenty of natural light. It is complimented with an additional garage or man cave, along with a powered 6 x 6 studio also ideal for a home business base or work from home tradie.
- Formal entry with conservatory garden and feature skylight
- Great family oriented floor plan providing separation of zones
- Large master suite with ensuite, robe and private patio access
- Separate parent’s retreat with formal sitting and dining room
- Generous kitchen with plenty of bench space and walk in pantry
- Spacious North East under roof outdoor living area for entertaining
- Open plan family and meals room with patio access and a wood heater
- 43,000Lt of rainwater plus an additional 4200Lt for the garden
- 6 x 3 additional garage or workshop + 6 x 6 powered studio
- Ample storage throughout the home including internal storeroom
- Securely fenced enclosure suitable for family pets
- 1 acre of peaceful and private landscaped grounds
Set well back from the road and shielded by established gardens, the property backs onto farm land, so your enjoyment of the natural quiet and privacy will only be interrupted by the birds. Built by respected local builder s Ultima Homes, the quality construction and layout allows easy segregation of the home to suit the needs of a growing family or guests.
Built in 1995 the home has been wonderfully well maintained but there is scope to do some cosmetic modernising to suit your own tastes.
There is so much to love about the Montville lifestyle, starting with the village itself with its array of cafes and restaurants with stunning outlooks. There is no shortage of natural beauty to enjoy on walks and drives, retreats and hideaways, picnics and barbecues both on the Hinterland and the great Sunshine Coast. Baroon Pocket Dam for picnics and canoeing and Kondalilla Falls with its various walking trails and swimming holes are just minutes away, and from there the exploring just gets better.
A Building and Pest Inspection has been done and is available for viewing at inspections. A copy of the report can be purchased from the Building inspector and issue in your name for warranty purposes.
Mooloolaba Surf Beach: 38km
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 4000 m2
- Views: Garden
- Grey Water System
- Rain Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Heating: solid
- Hot Water System: electric