8 Lansdowne Rise, Maleny, Queensland 4552
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 3 Carspaces
- Swimming Pool
Quality, Character and Style – A Home For All Seasons
Poised on an elevated block of just under an acre, everything about this charming character home is delivered on a grand scale and to the highest standard. Sweeping countryside views from its sunny East facing verandah set the scene for relaxed breakfasts or a quiet drink with friends. Its living room with vaulted ceilings, timber floors and stone feature fireplace invite cosy nights in, and the enclosed poolside patio is ready to host summer barbecues and family fun. It truly is a home for all seasons. Extensively renovated, it oozes quality without losing it’s welcoming country style.
- Master built home measuring a generous 315m2 of living space
- Superbly appointed New Guinea Rosewood and Granite kitchen
- Private master suite, well separated from 3 large family bedrooms
- Stylish renovated ensuite, family bathroom plus powder room
- Polished mixed hardwood flooring compliment soaring vaulted ceilings
- Multiple integrated internal living zones for the largest of families
- Lovely East facing verandah plus crimsafe screened and enclosed patio
- In ground salt water pool set amongst attractively landscapes grounds
- 6mx9m studio, fully lined, power and quality flooring ideal for granny/business
- Abundant filtered water, plenty of space for home grown vegetables
- Garaging for 3 vehicles, plenty of storage throughout the home
- Ideal in every way this home will please even the most discerning buyer
The well-executed floor plan of this home provides a lovely flow between the external and internal, formal and informal living areas. The central kitchen with its New Guinea Rosewood cabinetry walk in pantry and quality granite benches also features a Falcon Deluxe Classic duel-fuel range big enough to feed a crowd, while at the same time giving a nod to the timeless welcome of a country kitchen.
The large air conditioned master suite is privately set at one end of the house and boasts polished timber floors and a pretty bay window with a seat and storage. The large functional walk-in robe and a stylish ensuite with granite features and double vanity will not disappoint. The remaining 3 bedrooms are generously proportioned and are serviced by a large family bathroom and separate powder room.
The very spacious pool side patio has been enclosed and screened with crimsafe to make the most of the space all year round. Follow the shaded walkway out to the pool, attractively landscaped gardens and the fabulous 6m x 9m studio. Ideal for a home based business or a granny flat. Even the chickens have a stylish place to call home.
Finally for the car lovers there is a very spacious triple garage with easy care epoxy flooring and additional storage, something there is no shortage of throughout the property.
There is a very long list of improvements which have been undertaken with the utmost attention to detail, making this one of the best quality homes on the market in the area
For a full list of addition features please contact the agent. A building and pest inspection has been conducted, a copy of which may be viewed upon inspection of the property or may be purchased and re-assigned by the Building Inspector to the buyer for a nominal cost.
Inspection will not disappoint, feel free to attend one of our scheduled open homes or call for a private viewing.
- Aspect: East
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 3356 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Views: Mountain
- Grey Water System
- Rain Water Tank
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Heating: solid
- Hot Water System: solar