109 Old Palmwoods Road, West Woombye, Queensland 4559
Sold for $635,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
Fully Renovated Home on Half An Acre
Look what we’ve found for you! It’s hard to believe you can have a completely renovated home on such a big block and still be able to walk into the heart of Woombye. This 2 level home would be brilliant for a home based business or dual living boasting a downstairs living area with separate access, full bathroom and storage lending itself to so many uses.
Upstairs you’ll find street level entry into a stylish open plan living room with air conditioning, feature fireplace, dining, new kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a family bathroom, enclosed sunroom and elevated deck with an insulated cover.
Downstairs is a large living area with 2 storage rooms (we’re thinking wine cellar??) a fully equipped second bathroom with laundry plus a mud room. This area not only has its own entry, but also double French doors opening to a second 14m covered timber entertaining deck set in attractive mature gardens.
Shed? Of course! There's a 3m x 3m garden shed as well as a 6m x 4m powered workshop, a single garage and single carport. There's plenty of room on the property for additional off street parking to accommodate your boat or caravan.
The generous and luscious yard is gently sloping for perfect drainage and easy use and care. The amazing soil makes a productive kitchen garden or hobby farm easily attainable. There is also a bore that runs clear, drinkable water and a stylish chicken coop all ready to go.
- Stylishly renovated 2 level home close to town
- Huge high quality kitchen, plenty of bench and storage space
- 3 built in bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs
- Open plan living room with fireplace and air conditioning
- Enclosed sunroom ideal for a home study or play area
- Elevated deck with insulated cover and beautiful garden outlook
- 2nd living area with own entry, combined bathroom/laundry & mud room
- Large under cover timber entertaining deck in a garden setting
- 2kw solar, 40,000Lt rainwater tanks plus drinkable bore
- Carport, car shed and powered workshop
Put some space between you and the world without sacrificing on a convenient location. There’s plenty of room for the whole family to spread out, maybe even a granny flat or teenagers retreat?
Walk comfortably into Woombye town for an assortment of great eateries, the Hotel, Post Office, hardware, medical practitioners, Bowls Club, IGA and various transport options for easy commuting.
It really is a great balance of a perfect sized house and land with the convenience of easy access across the coast, popular schools and being part of a lovely hinterland village and community.
Sunshine Coast Airport: 20km
Sunshine Plaza: 18km
Mudjimba Beach: 21km
Bruce Highway: 6.6km
Train: 1km walk or 1.2 drive
Woombye State School: 2.8km
Sunscoast Christian College: 4km
Nambour State College: 6.7km
Burnside State College: 7.1km
Nambour Hospital: 7.1km
- Aspect: West
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 2164 m2
- Views: Bush
- Walk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, Dining, Shops, Sporting Facility/ground, Train Station
- Rain Water Tank
- Solar Panels
- Storage Water Tank
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Heating: solid
- Hot Water System: electric
- Open Fireplace