27 Old Orchard Drive, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
Under Contract / Offer
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
Renovation Ready – Old Orchard Estate
This property now selling by Auction on 11 December at 4.00pm if not sold prior!
Sitting on a generous 784m2 block backing onto bushland, you could be forgiven for forgetting you even have neighbours. With a great balance of front yard and fully fenced back yard there is plenty of room for the kids, pets and the garden enthusiast.
- 3 roomy built in bedrooms plus a built -in study nook
- Two large separate living areas plus outdoor living options
- Naturally well lit and attracting nice flow through breezes
- Well separated master bedroom with ensuite and patio access
- Open plan kitchen and family room with built in study desk
- Separate formal lounge and dining
- Large N/E facing alfresco for year round entertaining
- Air conditioned living zone, ceiling fans throughout
- Solar panels to keep household running costs down
- This home must be sold!
There is plenty of opportunity to buy well and add value to this home, with a few cosmetic upgrades. With a coat of paint, new carpet and window dressings, a colour change to the benchtops and vanities and a few repairs to fences etc you'd have a great home on a very usable block in one of Palmwoods most popular estates. For the investor, this home would return in the range of $530-$550 per week with a minor tidy up.
One of the main reasons people choose to call Palmwoods home is the large blocks with a leafy backdrop and a sense of space. Old Orchard Drive boasts some wonderful open spaces featuring waterside parks, playgrounds, community barbecues, walking and riding trails. Just 300m from the local Primary School and busses to a wide choice of secondary colleges, you can also walk to the local tennis club, swimming pool and sports field. Palmwoods town centre with its iconic eateries, train station and medical facilities are just 1.5 km away, making this a super liveable location.
For the commuters and travellers the Bruce Highway is just 8 minutes away and both the Sunshine Coast Airport and Sunshine Plaza are just 20 minutes away.
Palmwoods is one of the iconic Railway Villages of thte Sunshine Coast and a great place to call home.
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 784 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Views: Bush
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), Park/nature Reserve
- Garden Shed
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Hot Water System: electric