6 Harris Drive, Palmwoods, Queensland 4555
Sold for $470,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Carspaces
Gorgeous Country Outlook, Seller Needs A Result!
Does “Don’t fence me in” sound like something you might say? Does looking over farmland towards the Blackall Ranges rather than staring at a sea of rooves sounds appealing? Then plan a visit to this treasure on the Chevallum side of Palmwoods.
- 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes, main with ensuite
- 2 roomy separate living areas plus a covered patio
- Modern 2 pack kitchen and renovated bathrooms
- Very secure and private
- Brilliant view from the living areas and patio
- Single lock up garage, plus off street parking for 2 cars
- 726m2 block with side access, garden shed and potting area
- Strong potential for conversion to dual living or granny flat
- Owner has purchased elsewhere; Must be sold ASAP!
Ideally located just minutes from the convenience of Palmwoods, walk to the train station, local shops, Palmwoods Hotel, Rick’s Diner, markets, coffee shops all within 1.5km. Great for the commuter with quick access to the highway, Chevallum State School is just 3.8km away and there are a huge variety of secondary school options.
Leafy Palmwoods is well known for its friendly country town atmosphere and an appreciation of the quieter and slower lifestyle.
Sunshine Coast Airport 22km
Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore 16km
Alexandra Headland Beach 18km
Sunshine Coast University 14km
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 726 m2
- Walk to (vicinity of): Dining, Train Station