65 Panorama Drive, Nambour, Queensland 4560
Sold for $469,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
Panorama By Name - Panorama By Nature!
Panorama Drive says it all really! Sitting high above Nambour and looking towards Mapleton, this stylish home has some really pleasant design features. Split levels and different ceiling heights, the crisp white interior, polished timber floors, a super functional open plan with abundant natural light and airflow, all work together to create a relaxed and natural feel. The jewel in the crown however, is the huge North facing timber deck with its flyover roof and sweeping views across the rolling hills of Nambour.
- Take in the sunsets from the huge covered entertaining deck
- Pretty master suite with picture windows, ensuite, robe and study
- Light and bright kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space
- Open living area with raked ceilings and French doors to the deck
- 2 more family bedrooms plus study nook and a stylish family bathroom
- Enclosed studio with 3rd bathroom and separate entry downstairs
- Double carport at street level and additional on street car spaces
- Landscaped and mostly cleared bush block with very little mowing
- A pleasantly creative vibe, very private and so close to town
- Solar panels to keep running costs down
- Air conditioned living area and main bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
- Our owner is downsizing ready for retirement
The lovely high ceilings, lots of windows and the wide French doors create an open living zone with easily integrates the inside with the spacious timber deck. There is a very "Zen" aura to the whole house, welcoming, calm and surrounded by nature.
One truly appealing standout, is the separate master suite with a whole of wall picture window bringing the bush backdrop right into the room. The open dressing room and stylish ensuite are complimented by a study or reading nook which also serves as a private division between this suite and the remainder of the house. Your own private escape.
The sloping bush block has been mostly cleared with a range of ferns, bromeliads and palms providing a pretty outlook, there is a cleared space for veggies, maybe even following a permaculture model. It’s just 4 minutes to the heart of Nambour with its shopping, train and bus depot, medical facilities, dining, cinemas and all the necessities, yet the house feels far away from the hustle and bustle.
The lower level of the house can be accessed either by stairs from the end of the deck or via a separate side entry. On this level you will find the laundry, and a sealed and lined space ideal for a studio, workshop or hideaway, complete with its own separate shower, toilet and vanity. There is also additional sub floor storage.
If light, bright and airy is your style, you’ll feel right at home in this very appealing home, but come and see for yourself at one of our scheduled open homes or call the Agent for a private inspection.
Sunshine Plaza: 15km
Beaches: 16-20 minutes
Bruce Highway: 8km
- Aspect: North West
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 880 m2
- Views: Bush, Mountain, Valley
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Hot Water System: electric