3 Collins Street, Nambour, Queensland 4560
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
A Quiet Spot in the Heart of Town
Tastefully renovated in keeping with its classic “Queenslander” flavour, this gem is hidden away in a private and leafy laneway. It’s hard to believe it’s just a 300m walk to Nambour Plaza, and so close to all the amenities, transport and services you need.
- Highset Queenslander with classic period features
- Lovely open feeling with plenty of natural light air
- High ceilings,polished timber floors and beautiful VJ walls
- Renovated kitchen with island bench and classic hutch
- 2 open plan living zones, so many flexible options
- Tastefully appointed family bathroom, plus 2nd toilet
- Freshly painted throughout, new carpet in bedrooms
- Updated electrical wiring, lights and fans
- Updated plumbing and tapware
- Plenty of storage space underneath for a workshop or studio
- Off street parking plus plenty of room for the boat or van
Situated in a leafy setting and close to a natural stream, you’ll appreciate the peaceful and quiet energy of this home. Whilst all the hard work has been done in restoring this beauty to wonderful condition and presentation there is still plenty of scope to stamp your own style. It’s super affordable too, so just move in and enjoy. For the investors this property would return approximately $400-$420 per week.
What we love about Nambour:
Nambour is an emerging community currently enjoying somewhat of a renaissance from a blue collar workers town to a healthy and thriving centre for great dining, art and music. Typically a lot more affordable than estate living, the benefits of living in an established and leafy country town are not lost on the people who are moving to the area in numbers.
Currently serviced by a single railway line north and south makes for great commuting options, and the proposed duplication of the line can only benefit travellers, commuters and the town alike. Local amenities include shopping centres and health facilities, markets, local cinemas, quick access to the Hinterland and just 20 minutes to major shopping centres, beaches and the Sunshine Coast Airport.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 471 m2
- Fully Fenced
- Hot Water System: electric