18 Bundarra Street, Nambour, Queensland 4560
Sold for $353,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Carspaces
Charming 1950’s Worker’s Cottage – Ripe for Renovation
Timber character homes on good size blocks close to town are in demand today, especially those with plenty of potential to be given new life. And that describes this diamond in the rough to the letter.
• 3 bedrooms plus separate sun filled sitting room
• Original dine-in kitchen with retro cabinetry
• Single garage under house with extra room for storage or workspace
• Lounge room with ornate picture rail and tongue and groove features
• Narrow plank hardwood flooring throughout
• Covered timber deck at rear plus a handy shade house
• Fully fenced back yard with shady established trees
• Walk to shops, train station etc.
• Some internal painting has been done but more is needed
• Zoned Medium Density
The house is largely original with only a small extension and the deck at the rear having been added in later years. At 70+ years of age this gem could do with some work to restore her youthful elegance; and the end result would absolutely justify the effort. Our current owner started renovating the house having had some of the internal rooms painted, but work commitments elsewhere means she needs to sell now rather than renovating first.
Here is your opportunity to grab a very affordable blank canvas and work some renovation magic. Our owner is committed to selling, book your inspection today.
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 688 m2
- Hot Water System: electric
Other Features / Notes
Tongue and Groove walls, Timber floorboards