37 Myall Street, Cooroy, Queensland 4563
Sold for $460,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Carspaces
Investment Alert : Potential and Return
Sunshine Estate Agents are proud to present the best and most diverse opportunity in the iconic township of Cooroy, Ideal for the astute investor, the land banker, or a first home buyer, as this property has POTENTIAL written all over it... with the added bonus of being located directly opposite the Cooroy Golf Club.
1012 sqm block
Less than 500m to Cooroy township
Close to schools and public transport
- Highset 3 bedroom timber home
- 2 bathrooms including ensuite
- Wood fire for chilly nights
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Modern kitchen with timber accents
- Laundry and ample storage underneath
- Fully self contained
- 1 bedroom with ensuite shower and toilet
- Kitchenette with open plan living and dining
Currently rented at $300 per week for the main home and $200 per week for the granny flat, with the added potential to become a great development site for Townhouses STCA. There are only a limited number of ¼ acre blocks in Cooroy with this development potential and they aren't getting any cheaper.
As residential blocks trend past the $250K mark, properties such as this are a real alternative to achieve lower land costs. The best part is that you can earn a great rental income to offset your holding costs.
Cooroy, the business centre of the Noosa Hinterland is so well serviced with shops, recreational facilities and now it's own library that it's residents are spoilt for choice.
If the urge takes you to travel outside Cooroy, the Eumundi markets are a 5 minute drive, Noosa Civic is a 15 minute drive and the restaurants that line the Noosa River are a 15 minute drive. For Lifestyle choice it doesn't get any better!!
Cooroy State School: 1.3 km
Cooroy Train Station: 560m
Noosa District State High: 386m
Family Medical Centre: 880m
Sunshine Coast Airport: 36km
- Aspect: North East
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1
- Land Size: 1012 m2
- Walk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, School (primary), School (high), Sporting Facility/ground
- Hot Water System: electric
Other Features / Notes