3 / 8 Crank Street, Sunshine Beach, Queensland 4567
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Carspaces
- Swimming Pool
Bespoke Two Level Penthouse Apartment
Ideally situated just steps from both the patrolled surf beach with its Surf Lifesaving Club and popular Sunshine Beach Village, this one-of-a-kind apartment’s prime position is enhanced by what is arguably the most expansive non beachfront views in Sunshine Beach.
- Expansive North East oriented deck with stunning ocean views
- Two levels of living with potential for dual occupancy
- Flowing open plan design seamlessly blending living areas
- Three bedrooms, plus 2 bathrooms and powder room/laundry
- Spacious master suite with ensuite and direct deck access
- Ground level courtyard garden and second deck
- Top level in a quiet complex of only 3 apartments
- Shared swimming pool, double garage with storage
- Just metres from restaurants and the patrolled surf beach
- Owned by one lucky family for the past 22 years
- Is your family ready for idyllic beachside village living?
Providing two levels of living, there is opportunity for separate occupation on the lower level which contains a large living area with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom/laundry and storage area. This level opens onto an on-ground deck and paved courtyard garden which is larger than many inner city back yards. Hidden at the side of the apartment on this level is an outdoor clothes line which boasts a better view than many properties in Sunshine Beach.
The upper level is a delight. You’ll be amazed at the expansive living areas and enormous North East facing deck flowing seamlessly together. The well designed kitchen features at the heart of the living zone, positioned between the open lounge and the large formal dining room, making for easy entertaining for family and friends.
The master bedroom with ensuite features floor to ceiling glass louvres and doors on two sides opening directly to the deck, taking in incredible views.
There are bespoke touches everywhere you look. Banks of cedar louvres to capture and angle the breezes, floor to ceiling glass louvres and doors, and an atrium all provide ample natural light and cooling sea breezes. An open fireplace, tongue and groove walls and a mixture of timber, tiled and carpeted flooring, ceiling details and a stunning copper wall all set the tone for stylish beachside living.
This incredible apartment has been solely used as a holiday home by one lucky family for the past 22 years, and has never been rented. It’s now time for another owner to enjoy its myriad of delights. Given its vintage, there is also scope to stamp your own personality on the apartment, should you wish to do so – or simply move in and enjoy it just as it is.
This property will be opened for evening viewing on Thursday 10th and 17th of January from 5.00-6.00pm. All other viewings will be private inspections by appointment.
- Aspect: East
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 526 m2
- Views: Ocean
- Walk to (vicinity of): Beach, Dining, Shops
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards