36 Waterfall Road, Nambour, Queensland 4560
Under Contract / Offer
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Carspaces
Rare 2 Acres in the Heart of Nambour!
This property is something completely out of the ordinary and we are expecting very strong interest! 2 acres of mostly cleared land with huge established trees just 450m from the Nambour Hospital, and central to absolutely everything. No need to compromise your love of open spaces and the quiet life with having to live kilometres out of town.
- Basic but very liveable cottage
- 2 bedrooms plus a tidy bathroom
- Air conditioned lounge with timber walls and floors
- Kitchen with combined dining room
- Under roof deck with a tropical outlook
- 10m x 7m shed with storage shelving plus lean-to
- Leafy setting with established shade trees
- Spring fed creek which runs year round
- Full town amenities, solar hot water - Potential dual entry
Live the simple life in the existing cottage or build the home you have always wanted. Just the right size and orientation to grow your own healthy food, keep a couple of chooks, or raise your children in a beautiful natural environment with room to roam. Make the most of the large shed to use as a home base for your business.
Recent substantial changes to an existing easement mean there are now countless opportunities to explore; renovate, remove or rebuild at the site of your choosing.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a tenanted property, entering the property without prior written consent is not permitted. The tenants have a large dog which needs to be restrained before inspections can take place.
*The agent does not make any assertions relating to development potential, costs or likely approval outcomes. All due diligence is to be conducted by and at the expense of the purchaser. Currently tenanted but available for vacant possession with 60 days notice.
- Aspect: North
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 3
- Carparking Notes: Ample Off Street Parking
- Land Size: 8111 m2
- Views: Bush
- Walk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, Bus Stop
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: solar
Other Features / Notes
Spring Fed Creek